24×36 inches of Portable three sponge handle 5-in-1 Photo Reflector
1 × 24×36in Translucent Panel
1 × White&Black & Silver&Gold Cover
1 × Carrying Bag
Unfold Size: 24×36 inch
Fold Size: 12×12 inch
The Selens 5-in-1 Collapsible Reflector is versatile in the field and in the studio, providing shadow-lightening detail in your subject, using available, or studio lighting. It starts out as a translucent white disc — perfect for softening direct sun, or lights without diffusion. Use the removable, reversible zippered slipcover to reflect light into shadow areas of your subject. Your choice of color — silver, gold, white, gold/silver mix — will be determined by the lighting conditions, and your personal preference.
Bounce flash photography is not limited to indoor locations. Various lightweight portable reflectors are available for use outdoors. These attach to the Speedlite, or to a bracket, and provide soft, diffuse illumination in any location. These portable reflectors can also be used in large rooms where the ceiling and walls are too far away to be effective, or are painted with strong hues that would add a colour cast to the image.
This Reflector is suitable for head-shots, and small still-life setups. It folds down to 1/3 its open size, and comes with a storage sleeve. We suggest the purchase of a pivoting arm and stand, to hold the disc where needed — especially if you are working without an assistant.
- Soft Gold combines gold and silver, creating a warm, summery feel that works great with skin tones.
- Silver increases the specular highlights and yields a high-contrast image. Its perfect for video, product shots and B&W photography.
- Gold produces a natural, golden fill that is great for sunsets, jewelry, and indoor portraits.
- White produces an even, neutral-colored bounce light that works beautifully as a fill light source for both product shots and indoor/outdoor portraits.
- Translucent fabric is used to diffuse light, producing a broad light source and a soft, wraparound effect that’s perfect for outdoor portraits or whenever a softer light is needed.